QuakeCraft

Welcome to QuakeCraft! You must sign up to continue, or if you already have an account please sign in. Have fun playing, hope to see you in-game!
-QC Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

QuakeCraft

Welcome to QuakeCraft! You must sign up to continue, or if you already have an account please sign in. Have fun playing, hope to see you in-game!
-QC Team

QuakeCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Quake Minecraft Server - PvP - Factions - Fun!

QuakeCraft I.P. Address = 72.192.81.220
Donate to keep the server alive!
Only trust the staff!
Have fun on the server! Smile

2 posters

Tibodico, staff application

Tibodico

Tibodico, staff application Empty Tibodico, staff application

Post  Tibodico Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:41 am

IGN: Tibodico

Time playing: I have been playing minecraft since the start of the year. I started playing on this server a few days ago.

Reasoning: I believe i would make a good staff member because I am an active player, i come on as a daily basis. I am a responsible person and I really enjoy this server, i will enforce all rules and will be a fair and reliable moderator. I will always listen to higher positioned staff at all times and will not use my added features as an advantage (i won't abuse powers).
    I take pride in helping others and hope to be of aid to this server and those who play it, I also would like to try and give this site some more publicity through advertising because great faction servers are hard to come by and this is one of the few good ones, i have been involved in quite a few advertising campaigns for other servers, all in which have been quite sucessfull. I'm well experienced with minecraft, i enjoy building large mass objects or structure. i feel that with the powers to directly help people in-game and i would be able to help fill the gap between staff logins because when i am usually on there is mostly a maximum of 1 or less staff members on. I hope to be of assistance to this server.

Experience: Owner of a faction server (was), was an admin of two other servers, mod on three, and i am also a donator of two servers (currently). As well as all of this, other server owners or admins usually give me special privileges, like creative or OP to help the server in some ways or as a reward for already doing so, this shows my experiences and my ability to be of aid to such servers as this one.

Supporters: Dennkyle (Admin)

Conceitful
    Conceitful
    Owner
    Owner

Tibodico, staff application Empty Congrats

Post  Conceitful Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Congratulations your submission has been Accepted. You are now a website moderator and moderator.
    Thank you for your submission.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:16 pm